Warehouse Ladder, comes in handy when you need to carry bulky items up and down on a ladder. With the stair type ladder you are able to climb safely toward and away from your ladder. Handrails are placed on the side as well as on the top, for user safety and stability. Casters are built in providing mobility for your ladder. You can get rolling warehouse ladders with steps ranging from 4 steps to 16 steps with treads on every step.
Warehouse ladders are manufactured of Aluminium Profile. The main advantage of aluminium over the steel is, it weighs less, and aluminium doesn’t corrode like steel and can be used in food processing and chemical plants.
- Ideal for high frequency stock picking applications
- All welded construction
- Wide treads for superior durability
- 90 cm high hand rails on 3 sides to meet Work Cover requirements
- Safety gate included as standard
- 150kg Heavy Duty Industrial Load Rating
- Non- marking caster. Movable with dual pedal brake mechanism.
- Light weight and strong.
|Step Interval||Plat Dimension(cm)||Plat to Top Height/Guardrail Height||Product Code||No. of Treads||Overall Height||Platform Height||Length||Overall Width||Product Weight||Step Depth|
|20 cm||62 x 50||100 cm||FG-WL-00001||4||2m||100 cm||160 cm||75 cm||47.5 kg||15 cm|
|20 cm||77 x 50||90 cm||FG-WL-00002||8||2.9m||203 cm||220 cm||90 cm||64 kg||15 cm|
|20 cm||105 x 50||96 cm||FG-WL-00003||18||5m||401 cm||400 cm||120 cm||152 kg||15 cm|